Who is eligible to enter?
Physicians, scientists & researchers born in 1986 or after.
What is this competition all about?
The Scientific Committee of the 8th World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases invites young scientists and researchers to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Award competition.
The winner(s) will receive a cash prize, and the abstract(s) will be presented as oral presentations.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple.
1. Submit your abstract via the Congress website no later than TBA.
2. Register and pay registration fees.
3. Include your date of birth during the registration process.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in 1986 or after.
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract.
- Attendance at the BMJD Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award.
- Winner(s) who cancel for any reason will not be entitled to collect their award.
Note that abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected.
|OA Young Scientist Award winner:
Guntur Darmawan, Indonesia
|IA Young Scientist Award winner:
Wenhui Xie, China
The organizing committee reserves the right to change the conditions
at any time without notice.