Who is eligible to enter?
Physicians, scientists & researchers born in 1985 or after
What is this competition all about?
The Scientific Committee of the 7th World Congress on Controversies, Debates & Consensus in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases invites young scientists and researchers to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Award competition.
The winner(s) will receive a cash prize, and the abstract will be presented as an oral presentation.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple.
1. Submit your abstract via the Congress website no later than May 14, 2019. (http://bmjd-congress.org/call-for-abstracts/)
2. Register and pay registration fees.
3. Include your date of birth during the registration process.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in 1985 or after.
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract.
- Attendance at the BMJD Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award.
- Winner(s) who cancel for any reason will not be entitled to collect their award.
Note that abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected.
|OA Young Scientist Award winner BMJD 2018, Bangkok:
Guntur Darmawan, Indonesia
|IA Young Scientist Award winner BMJD 2018, Bangkok:
Wenhui Xie, China
The organizing committee reserves the right to change the conditions
at any time without notice