Why Attend BMJD?
- BMJD is a comprehensive Congress fully devoted to clinical controversies in Bone, Muscle & Joint Diseases.
- BMJD addresses the most burning issues in the field and provides an effective forum for debating and discussing these issues.
- BMJD allocates ample time after each session for speaker-audience discussions.
- BMJD’s faculty is comprised of internationally renowned experts.
- BMJD will tackle important questions in various sub-fields, including Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Arthritis, Pain, and related Musculoskeletal Diseases.
- BMJD features a “Young Scientist Award Competition” for young doctors, scientists and researchers.