- The size of the poster board is 250 cm high x 100 cm wide.
- The recommended poster size accordingly is 120 cm high x 90 cm wide.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names and affiliations as stated in the submitted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be bold and large enough to read from a distance of 2 meters.
- Posters should be mounted between 07:30-08:30 on Friday, October 18 and removed by the end of sessions on Saturday, October 19, 2019.
- Please check the website or Scientific Program you will receive onsite, for the poster board number on which you should display your poster/s.
- Dismantling of posters is the responsibility of the presenter.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please do not write or paint on the poster boards.