- Biosimilars: Are rheumatologists and patients ready for transitioning patients from an originator to a biosimilar?
- How to best manage osteoporosis in patients with arthritis.
- How to deal with vaccination of patients with inflammatory arthritis.
- Periarticular muscles: A role in arthritic diseases? Implication for therapeutic intervention.
- The role of ultrasound in the management of inflammatory arthritis.
2- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- After cancer, which biologic should you use?
- JAK inhibitors should be first line before biologic agents.
- Pregnancy, biologics, and targeted synthetic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs.
- When is biologic monotherapy the treatment of choice?
- Non-radiographic spondyloarthropathy: If you were paying for it, would you commence biologic therapy?
- Psoriatic arthritis: How to balance management of the skin and the joints
- What is the best next step after failure with an anti-TNF?
- Lupus and pregnancy: Good news for the doctor and the mother.
- Lupus nephritis: What best works and who should supervise the treatment?
- A disease of the bone/subchondral bone? Implication for treatment.
- Intraarticular therapy for osteoarthritis: Interesting new findings for patients.
- Management of challenging osteoarthritis cases in daily practice: Well kept secrets.
- Stem cells and other cellular therapies for osteoarthritis: Are we really moving forward?