- The size of the poster board is 1200 mm/120 cm high x 950 mm/95 cm wide.
- The recommended poster size accordingly is 100 cm high x 85 cm wide.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names and affiliations as stated in the submitted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be bold and large enough to read from a distance of 2 meters.
- Posters should be mounted between 07:30-08:30 on Friday, November 9 and removed by the end of sessions on Saturday, November 10, 2018.
- Please check the Scientific Program you will receive onsite, for the poster board number on which you should display your poster/s.
- Dismantling of posters is the responsibility of the presenter.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please do not write or paint on the poster boards.