Expertise (keywords): Cartilage, Osteoarthritis, Arthritis, Scleroderma, Tissue repair, Autophagy, Genetically modified mice, molecular/cellular Biology, animal models of disease.
• Division of Genetics and Development, Toronto Western Research Institute, Toronto Western
Hospital, University Health Network.
• Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Current Position Held
• Associate Professor, Department of Surgery (University of Toronto)
• Cartilage Biologist/Scientist (Toronto Western Institute, University Health Network)
• Associate Professor, Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology (University of Toronto)
2007-2009 University of Western Ontario, Canada Postdoctoral Fellow
2005-2007 University of Kentucky, USA Postdoctoral Fellow
2005 University of Otago, New Zealand PhD Pharmacology and Toxicology
2001 Sheffield Hallam University, UK MSc Pharmacology and Biotechnology
2000 University of Pune, India Bachelor of Pharmacy